SHORT COURSES : MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY DEVELOPMENT
BUSINESS WRITING SKILLS
AIM OF THE MODULE:
Learners are introduced to the principles of communication and business writing skills. On successful completion learners will be able to communicate in spoken language or text and present a range of subjects in both written and spoken format.
On completion of this module the learner will be able to:
- Write/sign for a specified audience and purpose
- Use language structures and produce coherent texts for a range of subjects
- Draft and edit own writing/signing to improve clarity and correctness
- Respond effectively as a listener
- Analyze own responses to spoken or written communication
- Evaluate spoken or written communication
- Speak or write effectively on a range of topics
- Choose an appropriate language structure to suit the purpose of communication
- Edit written text
Management and supervisory development courses are available for established businesses that require career and personal development for their employees. These courses provide participants with a better understanding of the dynamics that drive successful businesses.